Giant Book of Pencil Puzzlesby Mike Shenk, Mayme Allen, Janine Kelsch, Mark Danna, Jim Sukach
· Whodunit?: Help Professor of Criminology Dr. Quicksolve and his son Junior solve devious crimes in this series of mini/i>
Sharpen your pencil and your wits and try your skills on brain-bending mind-stumpers of every kind! From Solitaire Battleships to wonderfully tricky and intricate mazes, more than 200 super puzzles provide hours of enjoyment.
· Whodunit?: Help Professor of Criminology Dr. Quicksolve and his son Junior solve devious crimes in this series of mini mysteries.
· Be "Letter Perfect": Fill in the grid in this fun variation on a crossword. Every clue leads to a word that begins and ends with a designated letter. The last letter of the preceding word is also the first one of the next. Remember: always work in the direction of the numbers!
· Go on a Word Search: Look up and down, across from left to right and from right to left, and diagonally to find the hidden words. If you're really good, try a hard "guess-the-theme" puzzle!
And there's lots more in store, too.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.76(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews