- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: London, United Kingdom
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The completely revised and updated New Edition continues to deliver a clear and concise overview of the various forms of glaucoma, with expert guidelines on diagnosis and management. Updated to reflect all of the recent developments in the field, it includes new information on surgical and non-surgical treatments, a wealth of new illustrations, and more.
• Includes updates on ocular hypertension, with new facts in light of DHTs results.
• Presents the latest information on genetics.
• Details all of the new medications used to treat glaucoma as well as the newest procedures.
• Provides up-to-the-minute guidance on non-penetrating surgery.
• Uses a wealth of full-color photographs and line drawings—complemented by concise text—to illustrate clinical features and aid in diagnosis and assessment.
• Features the expertise of renowned author and clinician, Jack J. Kanski, MD.
4. Optic Nerve Heaf
6. Primary open-angle Glaucoma
7. Normal-tension Glaucoma
8. Primary angle-closure Glaucoma
9. Pseudoexfoliative Glaucoma
10. Neovascular Glaucoma
11. Inflammatory Glaucomas
12. Lens-related Glaucomas
13. Miscellaneous Secondary Glaucomas
14. Primary Congenital Glaucomas