Global Marketing Management / Edition 7by Warren J. Keegan, Warren J. Keegan
Pub. Date: 07/28/2001
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This leading book in international marketing features comprehensive cases that cover consumer, industrial, low tech and high tech, product and services marketing. Specific chapter topics examine the global economic environment; the social and cultural environment; the political, legal, and regulatory environments; global customers; global/b>/b>
This leading book in international marketing features comprehensive cases that cover consumer, industrial, low tech and high tech, product and services marketing. Specific chapter topics examine the global economic environment; the social and cultural environment; the political, legal, and regulatory environments; global customers; global marketing information systems and research; global targeting, segmenting and positioning; entry and expansion strategies: marketing and sourcing; cooperation and global strategic partnerships; competitive analysis and strategy; product decisions; pricing decisions; channels and physical distribution; global advertising; promotion: personal selling, public relations, sales promotion, direct marketing, trade shows, sponsorship; global e-marketing; planning, leading, organizing, and monitoring the global marketing effort; and the future of global marketing. For individuals interested in a career in marketing.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.40(d)
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW.
1. Introduction to Global Marketing.
II. THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
2. The Global Economic Environment.
3. The Social and Cultural Environment.
4. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments of Global Marketing.
III. ANALYZING AND TARGETING GLOBAL MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
5. Global Customers.
6. Global Marketing Information Systems and Research.
7. Global Targeting, Segmenting and Positioning.
IV. GLOBAL MARKETING STRATEGY.
8. Entry and Expansion Strategies: Marketing and Sourcing.
9. Cooperation and Global Strategic Partnerships.
10. Competitive Analysis and Strategy.
V. CREATING GLOBAL MARKETING PROGRAMS.
11. Product Decisions.
12. Pricing Decisions.
13. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution.
14. Global Advertising.
15. Global Promotion: Personal Selling, Public Relations, Sales Promotion, Direct Marketing, Trade Shows, Sponsorship.
16. Global e.marketing.
VI. MANAGING THE GLOBAL MARKETING PROGRAM.
17. Leading, Organizing, and Monitoring the Global Marketing Effort.
18. The Future of Global Marketing.
Appendix: Global Income and Population 2000 and Projections to 2010 and 2020.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >