Global Marketing Strategy / Edition 1by Susan P. Douglas, C. Samuel Craig, C. Samuel Craig
Pub. Date: 01/28/1995
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Today's global marketing issues and strategies are addressed through this book as professional by prepared noted international scholars. The authors address the basic issues of catering international markets and identifying key elements to expand markets in the global arena. A systematic framework is presented to evaluate,manage,and develop global opportunities.
Table of Contents
2. Phases in the Evolution of Global Marketing Strategy.
3. Information for International Marketing Decisions.
4. First Steps to Globalization.
5. Defining Global Competitive Advantage.
6. Market Selection Decisions: Timing & Sequencing of Entry.
7. Modes of Entry into Global Markets.
8. Establishing Local Market Expansion Objectives.
9. Product Positioning & Segmentation.
10. Tailoring Programs to Local Markets.
11. Implementing Market Expansion Strategies.
12. Global Rationalization.
13. Charting Direction in Global Markets.
14. Developing Global Competitive Strategy.
15. Developing the Corporate Infrastructure for Global Implementation.
16. The Global Imperative.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews