- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. You're at your sex-god/rock-idol's concert with all your besties, and when the lights come on after the last encore, a roadie approaches you. You're invited backstage, but there's a catch: your...frumpier friends ain't invited. Do you ditch your friends and hang with the band?
2. Hot or not: Taco Bell.
3. If you could be made into an expert in one thing, what would that one thing be?
4. How do you want to spend your twilight years?
5. Agree or disagree: Cats can read your thoughts, and they don't give a shit.
6. Your best girlfriend is growing a seriously Frida Kahlo-esque 'stache. What do you do? What if, in the summer, the bikini line becomes the problem...?
7. What's the nastiest thing a friend could leave in your bathroom to push you over the edge to say something to them, even though it'd be vomit-inducingly awkward? Oh. And what's the grossest thing someone could "drop off" that would make you never want to hang out with them ever again? Ever again.
8. Who would you rather have punch you in the face — a priest, a nun, or a rabbi?
9. Who would you rather have as a college dorm-mate: an all-night-long gamer, an aspiring saxophonist, or an OCD clean-freak?
10. Who would you rather face in a fight — aliens or zombies?
11. Favorite body part?
12. Agree or disagree: I like to hurt people.
13. What's the worst part about getting old?
14. Is there a difference between tacky and tasteless?
15. Lab-partner arrangements are in...and you're placed with your arch-nemesis, your bitterest enemy. The one person in school who you wouldn't mind seeing flattened by a bus. What do you do? Are you thinking sabotage...or abandon ship?!
16. Which is worse for the environment: not ever recycling or raising five kids to adulthood?
17. If you opened a themed restaurant, what would the theme be? What would the specialty of the house be?
18. Hot or not: iPhones.
19. Vampires or werewolves — which are scarier?
20. How, and at what age, would you explain to your kid about their gay aunt or uncle?
21. True or false: I pee in the shower.
22. What was the best concert you've ever been to? If you haven't been to one, who do you want to see the most, and why?
23. Truth or Dare, or a nice game of cards?
24. Would you date someone who was missing two fingers?
25. Which is most essential, a bigger-screen TV or a better sound system?
26. Do you have an e-mail account no one but you knows about?
27. Favorite war?
28. Fun or dangerous: Swimming with dolphins.
29. What is your absolute biggest pet peeve?
30. What's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever done to you? What's the most hurtful thing you've done to someone else?
31. Agree or disagree: Racism is still rampant in America.
32. Girls who have a lot of sex are typically labeled as whores, sluts, ho-bags, what-have-yous...and guys who'll stick it in anything that moves are thought of as players. Do you agree with this statement? Do you think it's fair?
33. Freckles: love 'em or hate 'em?
34. How and when did you get your birds-and-the-bees talk?
35. Death match: Harry Potter versus Edward Cullen — who wins?
36. Would you rather be locked in solitary confinement for a year or trapped alone on a desert island for a year?
37. How do you explain the process of photosynthesis to your beyond-doable lab partner in the sexiest way you know how? If you couldn't give two craps about photo-what's-her-face, just make something up.
38. Agree or disagree: I am lucky.
39. Have you ever gone commando? (The beach doesn't count.)
40. Have you ever had to friendship-dump someone? Ever wanted to?
41. Would you (or do you) fondle a crowd-surfer at a concert as they passed overhead?
42. You get to publicly shame someone — who is it, and how do you do it?
43. Which teacher gets the least respect at your school? Does he or she deserve it?
44. Google Image search "dental dam." Any thoughts?
45. Fun or dangerous: Spin the Bottle.
46. Would you rather travel by plane, train, or automobile?
47. Describe your dream home.
48. Agree or disagree: J-Lo should just give it up.
49. What's your opinion on the people who set up camp outside Wal-Marts the day after Thanksgiving?
50. Do you search through people's medicine cabinets? Purses or wallets? Underwear drawers? Bedside tables? Copyright © 2009 by Nicolas Medina
Posted December 27, 2012
My family had so much fun reading and answering these wacky questions. Whoever came up with some of these questions is seriously weird. I would love to sit across them at a dinner party. The introduction makes the book sound like a game, but we had plenty of laughs just taking turns answering questions.
"Is it okay to defecate in natural bodies of water?" God no! Can you believe my dad said yes?! It lead to a passionate debate and a few funny fishing stories.
The other review mentioned something about this book being gay, but I'm not sure why. This book isn't gay. And I highly recommend it!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted July 12, 2012
Posted January 28, 2010
No text was provided for this review.