- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Coats was born in a small Texas town in 1953. After graduation, he moved to a city seeking better opportunities. He found work in the retail industry, moving up into corporate management. After twenty-four years, he decided to begin writing. After all of those working years with one company, he didn't consider that there were no retirement benefits until the end of employment. He never thought about it because he was making more than enough money during employment to be at the top of society. He had saved a ...
Coats was born in a small Texas town in 1953. After graduation, he moved to a city seeking better opportunities. He found work in the retail industry, moving up into corporate management. After twenty-four years, he decided to begin writing. After all of those working years with one company, he didn't consider that there were no retirement benefits until the end of employment. He never thought about it because he was making more than enough money during employment to be at the top of society. He had saved a little money, but it wasn't enough to last and that's when all of his problems began. He knew Jesus during his previous years, but really didn't give Him much time because of his attraction to Satan. Soon, he was forced into a position where he had no one else to call upon but Jesus. He noticed that each time he was in a desperate situation, God would always come through after he'd given up. This forced him to look back at his life from childhood, finding out that God was correcting his bad situations all of the time, even when Satan had him strung out in the world. He could also see how God had guided and planned his life. That's the reason God didn't let anything happen to him. This book proves that even though Coats didn't acknowledge it at the time, God was always there, picking him up each time he would fall.
Posted April 4, 2009
(One equals a Multitude)
01. March 24, 2009: Kelly Jones called and told me that she was going to get fired at her job because since she got her book, she can't stop reading it.
02. March 25, 2009: Kelly Jones called back again and told me she was still reading and the contents made her look at all of the nice things she had and discovered that she didn't get any of it on her own but it was God who blessed her with all of those things. Now, she will treasure her blessings more. She also said that she was going to order lots of the books and give them as Christmas gifts this year.
03. March 25, 2009: Mr. Santos came to the porch and said he was almost late for work because he started reading and just couldn't put the book down. He also said that some of the stories made him relate back to things that happened in his life that God helped him through.
04. March 27, 2009: The Wash Lady rushed up to me and told me that previously she hardly ever read a book, but she couldn't do her chores for reading the book. She asked if the main character was me and if the others were real and when I told her they were, she said the stories reminded of her life. She had problems with her parents being there for her but she made it through.
05. March 27, 2009: When I went to take Jackie her book, there were two other women Patricia and Carol who wanted to buy one just from looking at its cover.
06. March 28, 2009: Mr. Joe stopped over because he needed counsel because of his dog getting killed and told me he had already read about ¾ of the book and that it was strange because he was no reader. He also couldn't believe that all of those things actually happened to me and he told a lady about some of the stories who also wanted to get a copy of the book.
07. March 29, 2009: Mr. Ron came across the street and told me that when he was about to sit down and read the book, he couldn't find it. He went to his mother's room and found her lying down reading it and didn't stop until she finished it. Also, Mr. Joe stopped by again and during our conversation, he began to recite the stories he had read in the book.
08. April 02, 2009: Kelly Jones called me and told me that her cousin Yolande Bonds was going through some sufferings but still believed in 'her God'. She told her how the book helped her understand lots of things in a spiritual sense and that she was going to buy her a copy of my book. Kelly told me that she was sending me a check and for me to meet with her cousin and give her cousin a copy, of which, I did the next day.
09. April 03/ 2009: Jackie Wade told me that she'd given her book to her sister to take to a book fair. She said that her sister told her two other women liked it and would probably want to buy one. She also said she probably will have lots of sales for me.
10. April 03, 2009: Martha Tyler told me that she was really enjoying reading the book she purchased from me.