- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher
"A variety of stories that showcase a diversity of ways to find enjoyment in that most intimate form: oral sex."
—The Itinerant Librarian
"If you enjoy oral sex or just enjoy interesting, sexual plots, Going Down definitely does provide. This is easily, by-far, my favorite oral-sex-themed erotica book. The stories are unique, hot, and just plain enjoyable to read."
—Pop My Cherry Reviews
"Out of the sea of bad sex books, this is a really good one built on a "classic” sex topic! This is among Rachel Kramer Bussel’s top five erotica anthologies. Lip-smackingly superb."
"This is a GREAT anthology, but really, do you expect anything less when it has Rachel's name on the cover? I expect great things from RKB's work and she has delivered every time, without fail, definitely the mark of a great artist. Buy it! You won't be sorry."
"21 stories told within 206 pages of readable, plausible, seductive, and exciting sexual story telling at its finest. Nothing so short as to leave you wanting and nothing so long as to take more than a relaxing bath time soak to read which makes it just about right for anyone who is looking to add a bit of erotic reading to their already busy lives. Stories take you from a young heterosexual couples first encounter with porn during a French film festival to steamy girl on girl and guy on guy scenarios that leave you wondering what that couple next door to you does behind that high wooden fence in their back yard. From young and exploring to seasoned and appreciative I think that anyone with an open mind to maters sexual is going to find at least 75% of the offering in this book to their liking. And the other 25% gives you room to grow into an appreciation for sex you might have never thought about."
—One Hot Marriage
"This was by far one of the most complete erotic works I've ever come across. It had lovers of all backgrounds, ages, and gender identities. It featured straight men and women, gay and lesbian, bi, transmen and transwomen, to name a few. The oral stories were highly stimulating and titillating. An anthology is always a crowd pleaser, as readers can pick and choose what stories to read and how many because they’re only a couple pages long whenever they may choose. Reading multiple stories in a row could prove difficult as the stories are so steamy readers may need to take a break."
—Night Owl Reviews
"This book is a must get, and I would consider it a true keeper next to your bedside when you need to stimulate your mind in order to stimulate everything else. I don't have a ratings system on this blog, however if I did this book would get 5 stars out of 5. This is the book that guys should get and read, because it really is just that good."