Is a career in law right for you?
Thinking of attending law school?
Where should you apply?
The verdict is in: This comprehensive guide has the answers to all your questions.
Written from the perspectives of a veteran lawyer and a recent law school graduate, this guide covers every aspect of preparing for and pursuing a career in law. Going to Law School? takes you through the entire processfrom what you need to do before applying to what you can expect during law school to what career paths you can follow after graduation. You'll find:
* Straight facts on the application and admissions process
* Tips on studying for and taking the LSAT
* Advice on determining which law school is right for you
* An insider's look at how law schools operate
* A thorough survey of career options.