The Gold Diggings of Cape Horn (Illustrated)by John R. Spears
• The Gold Diggings of Cape Horn (A STUDY OF LIFE IN TIERRA DEL FUEGO AND PATAGONIA) by John R. Spears. John Spears, newspaper correspondent for «The Sun» of New York, visited Patagonia and
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• The book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and includes 25 or more unique illustrations which are relevant to its content.
• The Gold Diggings of Cape Horn (A STUDY OF LIFE IN TIERRA DEL FUEGO AND PATAGONIA) by John R. Spears. John Spears, newspaper correspondent for «The Sun» of New York, visited Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego in 1894. The region was still lightly populated, and comparatively unknown to the North American reader. Spears conveys vividly the "frontier" atmosphere of those years.
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 3 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
A queen came in and looked at him his blue eyes piercing into his "i am honeycomb i have come here from my old clan wich was ruined moons ago" the honey colored she cat looked down and said "i am strong and kind but i will kill if i have to" a tear slipped from her eye but dripped down barely noticeable "i would like to be ur mate" she looks hopeful.
Gasp dont leave
Hello I am Brookpaw, a white she cat with water blue eyes. I would like to join as a queen, but i need a mate.
Why r we moving? *she wonders*
To join go to bottle 3rd result ask for . Fire fang