Google Analyticsby Jerri L. Ledford, Joe Teixeira, Mary E. Tyler
Google Analytics allows you to discover vital information about how end users interact with their Web sites by collecting vital data and providing tools to analyze it, with the intention of improving the end-user experience and, ultimately converting users into customers/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Get the most out of the free Google Analytics service—and get more customers
Google Analytics allows you to discover vital information about how end users interact with their Web sites by collecting vital data and providing tools to analyze it, with the intention of improving the end-user experience and, ultimately converting users into customers. This indispensible guide delves into the latest updates to the newest version of Google Analytics—3.0—and explains the concepts behind this amazing free tool.
You'll discover what information to track, how to choose the right goals and filters, techniques for reading Google Analytics reports and graphs, and, most importantly, how to compile this data and use it to improve your Web site and attract more potential customers.
- Takes an in-depth look at Google Analytics 3.0 and walks you through the possibilities it offers
- Explains how to read Google Analytics reports and graphs so that you can compile this data and use it to improve your Web site and attract more users
- Shares techniques for converting end users into customers
- Features tips and suggestions for getting the information you need from Google Analytics reports and then converting that information into actionable tasks you can use
With Google Analytics, Third Edition, you&'ll be well on your way to retrieving the information you need to convert visitors to your site into customers!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Jerri Ledford has written more than 1,000 articles, news stories, and reports that have appeared in Network World, Information Security Magazine, CRM Magazine, IT Manager's Journal, and others.
Joe Teixeira is Manager of Web Intelligence for MoreVisibility, an online advertising agency, and a top contributor to the Google Analytics Help Forum.
Mary E. Tyler is a professional technology journalist and a former Web and software developer.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I like im feeling lucky tricks
Instead of me moronisaygo