Jesse Stay is a social media technologist, consultant, and developer. He is the Founder and CEO of Stay N Alive Productions consulting agency as well as Social Media Strategist for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Google+ For Dummiesby Jesse Stay
Google+ is Google's new social network and from day one it has had the social media world abuzz with excitement. Early fans claim it's easier to use than Facebook and Twitter and has a wealth of creative new features. If you want to learn how to navigate this new social neighborhood, take along Google/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A new social network! Here's your user's guide to Google+
Google+ is Google's new social network and from day one it has had the social media world abuzz with excitement. Early fans claim it's easier to use than Facebook and Twitter and has a wealth of creative new features. If you want to learn how to navigate this new social neighborhood, take along Google+ For Dummies as your guide. Early Google+ adopter and social media consultant Jesse Stay shows you how to get started, create a profile, set up privacy settings, chat, post, control who sees what, and much more.
- Explains how to join Google+, protect your information, and make the most of this new social network
- Explores cool new features, such as Circles, which allows you to drag and drop friends into different circles
- Covers creating a profile, finding friends, adding people to Circles, chatting with others in Hangouts, importing photos, controlling who sees what, and more
- Conveys helpful information in the clear, friendly, easy-to-follow language that has defined the Dummies series for two decades
Confidently enter the exciting new Google+ social neighborhood with Google+ For Dummies.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 6 MB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >