Jesse Stay is a social media technologist, consultant, and developer. Entrepreneur Magazine and Mashable have listed him among the 10 entrepreneurs and 20 developers to follow on Twitter. Jesse is the author of Facebook Application Development For Dummies and Google+ For Dummies, Portable Edition.
Google+ Marketing For Dummiesby Jesse Stay
Google+ is Google's social network that has the social media world abuzz with excitement. With Google tools like YouTube, Picasa, Blogger, and Picnik being integrated with Google+, marketers will find Google+ is the best way to reach the long-time users of Google's/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Organize customers, craft targeted messages, or host Hangouts with Google's social network
Google+ is Google's social network that has the social media world abuzz with excitement. With Google tools like YouTube, Picasa, Blogger, and Picnik being integrated with Google+, marketers will find Google+ is the best way to reach the long-time users of Google's other tools. Google+ expert Jesse Stay shows you how to create and maximize your Google+ presence to connect with your customers.
- Explains how to sign up for your account and set up your brand profile
- Shows you how to use Circles, craft targeted messages for the Stream, and add multimedia features to your posts
- Helps you discover content and the value of the +1 button
- Shows you how to be mindful of SEO, so that your Google+ brand page can be found
- Addresses using Google+ to launch a product or promote an event
Confidently enter the exciting new Google+ social neighborhood with Google+ Marketing For Dummies.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 18 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >