Google Powered: Productivity with Online Toolsby Jerri L. Ledford
If you're on a budget (and who isn't, these days) it's hard to beat free office productivity tools. They're online, which saves time when you need to share and collaborate on projects. And everything you need to know to get started using these eight great programs is right in these pages. There's a section devoted to each application, so finding and using the information is easy.
Create documents, crunch numbers, e-mail with Gmail, build Web sites, share photos, track calendars, and more without that hefty price tag. Feel the power.
- Create and edit documents with Google Docs
- Use all the features of Google Spreadsheets and collaborate with others
- Build professional-looking Web sites with Google Page Creator and publish them for free
- Keep track of your life with Google Calendar
- Take notes while you're online and share them using Google Notebook
- Communicate using voice, chat, or e-mailall with Google Talk
- Discover why Gmail may be the best e-mail program available
- Upload your digital photos to Picasa, organize and share them, and even post some to your blog
Companion Web site: Visit http://googleproductivitytools.com to find additional tips, tricks, and updated information about Google productivity tools, as well as possible opportunities to participate in beta testing.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.35(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
Jerri L. Ledford is a freelance business technology writer whose work has appeared in Information Security Magazine, IT Manager's Journal, Network World, CRM Magazine, and many other publications. She is the coauthor of Google Analytics, also from Wiley.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >