Quamut is the fastest, most convenient way to learn how to do almost anything. From tasting wine to managing your retirement accounts, Quamut gives you reliable information in a concise chart format that you can take anywhere. Quamut charts are:
- Authoritative: Written by experts in their field so you have the most reliable information available.
- Clear: Our explanations take you step-by-step through everything from performing CPR to threading a needle.
- Concise: You’ll learn just what you need to know—no more, no less.
- Precise: Quamut charts include detailed text, photos, and illustrations to show you exactly how to do just about anything.
- Portable: Your know-how goes with you wherever your projects lead.
It pays to have a way with words.
Grant writing is the pathway to billions of dollars that the federal government, state agencies, corporations, and foundations set aside for education, research, community initiatives, and more. Fund your organization’s objectives by learning:
- What types of groups award grants, and how to find them
- How to prepare a letter of inquiry prior to submitting a full grant proposal
- How to research and write an entire grant proposal, from start to finish