Kelly McGrath Vlcek is completing her Masters degree in American Literature very close to Steinbeck country along the central coast of California. She is currently teaching junior high language arts and literature classes.
The Grapes of Wrathby Kelly McGrath Vlcek, John Steinbeck, Dan John Miller (Read by)
This CliffsNotes study guide on John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read The Grapes of Wrath. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on John Steinbeck and The Grapes of Wrath, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of John Steinbeck
• Hear an Introduction to The Grapes of Wrath
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of The Grapes of Wrath with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews