Gray's Anatomy for Students Flash Cards: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access / Edition 2by Richard Drake, Adam W. M. Mitchell, A. Wayne Vogl
Pub. Date: 05/29/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Based on the phenomenal artwork found in the 3rd edition of Gray's Anatomy for Students, this set of 350 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1! It's portable, it's concise, it's simply the best way to study anatomy… in a/b>/i>/b>/sup>… See more details below
Based on the phenomenal artwork found in the 3rd edition of Gray's Anatomy for Students, this set of 350 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1! It's portable, it's concise, it's simply the best way to study anatomy… in a flash!
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with "In the Clinic" discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray's Anatomy for Students, 3rd Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Carry selected groups of flashcards wherever your studying takes you with the aid of pre-punched holes and a convenient binding ring.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 3rd Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with brand-new clinical imaging cards added to the set.
Table of Contents
Section 1. Overview 1-8
Section 2. Back 9-34
Section 3. Thorax 35-74
Section 4. Abdomen 75-113
Section 5. Pelvis and Perineum 114-133
Section 6. Lower Limb 134-191
Section 7. Upper Limb 192-258
Section 8. Head and Neck 259-349
Section 9. Surface Anatomy 350-369
Section 10. Nervous System 370-377
Section 11. Imaging 378-391
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I was so excited when I first saw these flashcards becuase it appeared that they contained the exact information that I needed to for my A&P class. During a study session however, we discovered that one of the cards mislabled the spinosus and tranverse processes on the spinal vertebrae. At fist I was willing to accept that small error until my friend pointed out that the lesser wing of the sphenoid bone wasnt even diagramed in the picture. I am very disappointed in this product and would love to keep the cards but I am afraiod that there are more errors and I just cant risk the integrity of my education.
expensive but very useful for students