Greatest Presidential Speeches of the 20th Century (with Book)by Topics Entertainment Staff, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan
Throughout American history, some of the world's greatest leaders have stood on stages and behind pulpits, and addressed eager listeners over radio waves and on televisions. They have revealed strengths and weaknesses, worries, goals and triumphs, and have shared in a nation's happiness and grief. With this poignant collection of speeches, listen to some of America's most influential Presidents in their most decisive moments from Pearl Harbor and the Cuban Missile Crisis to urging global freedom and a united homefront.
1. Franklin D. Roosevelt "Declaration of War"
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt "D-Day Prayer"
3. John F. Kennedy "Arms Build up in Cuba"
4. John F. Kennedy "Ich Bin Ein Berliner"
5. "Kennedy vs. Nixon 1960 Presidential Debate"
6. Ronald Reagan "Berlin Wall"
7. William J. Clinton "New Covenant' State of the Union Address"
- Topics Entertainment
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- With Book
- Product dimensions:
- 6.62(w) x 7.64(h) x 1.31(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >