- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Stroud, Glos, United Kingdom
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. The Greek Contributions to the Development of the International Law of the Sea; L.B. Sohn.
2. Equity, Equidistance, Proportionality at Sea: The Status of Island Coastal Fronts and a Coda for the Aegean; P.J. Kozyris.
3. The Greek Continental Shelf: C.L. Rozakis.
4. The Greek Territorial Sea; K.M. Ioannou.
5. The Greek-Turkish Dispute over the Aegean Sea Continental Shelf: Attempts of Resolution; H. Dipla.
6. Greek Fisheries and the Role of the Exclusive Economic Zone; T.C. Kariotis.
7. The Protection of the Marine Environment from Pollution; G.J. Timagenis.
8. Greek Shipping Interests and the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea; A. Strati.
9. The Aegean Dispute in the 1990s: Naval Aspects of the New Law of the Sea Convention; G.P. Politakis.
10. Epilogue: The So-Called Aegean Dispute. What Are the Stakes? What is the Cost? B. Theodoropoulos.
11. Selected Bibliography; T.C. Kariotis.