Grillmasterby Lovoni Walker
We all long for summer – throwing open the doors and eating lunch in the backyard, or enjoying some al fresco dining on a long, warm evening. This is also traditionally the time when the grill gets fired up for the season. But don’t banish it when autumn arrives. Armed with this book you’ll find plenty of great ideas to keep the grill in business all year round.
• Get the lowdown on how to best use your coal and gas grill, including advice on
safety, lighting up and maintaining the perfect heat for cooking. Grillmaster
will ensure you will never serve up a blackened steak again!
• Includes hundreds of recipes from around the world that will get your grill sizzling
with meat, fish, chicken and delicious vegetables.
• Ideas for fabulous salads, dips and lots of other side dishes.
• Illustrated with mouthwatering color photos, Grillmaster is the book that will
change the way you eat all year round.
- Metro Books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.80(w) x 9.50(h) x 1.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >