- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
I. REVOLUTION IN THE GROCERY INDUSTRY.
1. Ravages of Change.
2. The Broader Revolution.
3. Evolution of the Packaged Goods Industry.
4. Erosion of the Infrastructure Supporting Traditional Packaged Goods Marketing.
5. The Market Adjusts.
6. The Solution: Efficient Consumer Response.
7. The Shape of the Future.
II. CONSUMERS’ GROCERY SHOPPING BEHAVIOR.
8. How Do Consumers Decide Where to Purchase Groceries?
9. How Do Consumers Decide What Categories to Buy?
10. How Do Consumers Decide Which Brands to Buy Within a Product Category?
11. How Do Consumers Respond to Retailers’ Merchandising, Pricing, and Promotional Strategies?