- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This illustrated guide provides teachers with easily referenced tools for any situation and skill level, including skill development categories and icons showing which abilities are needed for each activity.
Part 1: Classroom Games
1. Classroom Games: Level 1 Activities
2. Classroom Games: Level 2 Activities
Part II: Gym and Outdoor Games
3. Gym and Outdoor Games: Level 1 Activities
4. Gym and Outdoor Games: Level 2 Activities
Part III: Ball Games
5. Ball Games: Level 1 Activities
6. Ball Games: Level 2 Activities
Posted September 14, 2002
I teach a very mixed ability group of special education students. Many of my students are wheelchair users and it is very hard to find resources that present appropriate activities for them. This book suggests adaptations that are easy to implement and I have had great success with the games we have played. My students enjoy interacting with each other during these activities. I would suggest this book for any level, even academic classes.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.