- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From The CriticsReviewer: David J. Dries, MD (University of Minnesota Medical School)
* Devoted solely to the management of hand conditions in children, providing a ...
* Devoted solely to the management of hand conditions in children, providing a unique single resource for clinicians dealing with these problems.
• Includes comprehensive coverage from anatomy and embryology to clinical, surgical and psychological aspects in one volume - all that the surgeon and physician need to know to manage hand disorders in children.
• Provides authoritative and reliable information and advice from more than 100 experts in the field.
• Incorporates full color design, clinical photographs and outstanding artworks.
• Features a user-friendly format to assist finding and absorbing information.
The book contains both black-and-white and color illustrations.
Provides a comprehensive, illustrated reference to hand surgery in the child covering the basic science, investigation, diagnosis and full management:all the clinical and operative details. Illustrations include color photographs to show skin changes, vascular formations, tumors and some operative detail. Coverage of the subject is fully comprehensive, from the evolution of the human hand through the psychological aspects of hand surgery.