- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The central purpose is to borrow and on occasion adapt the various tool kits offered to improve our current understanding of the development process which we see, in Simon Kuznets' terminology, as a transition from agrarianism to modern economic growth
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
Part I: Introduction:.
1. Growth and Development: An Overview.
Part II: Agrarianism and Dualism:.
2. From Closed and Open Agrarianism to Modern Dualism.
3. Development of the Closed Dualistic Economy: A Bird's EyeView.
Part III: The Analytics of Growth and Development:.
4. The Neoclassical Production Function, Growth andDevelopment.
5. A General Analysis of Growth Systems.
6. Applications to Modern Economic Growth.
Part IV: Applications to Growth and Development underDualism:.
7. Transition Growth in the Closed Dualistic Economy.
8. Transition Growth under Open Dualism.
9. Growth, Equity, and Human Development.
Part V: Conclusions for Policy:.
10. Policy and Political Economy in the Transition to ModernEconomic Growth.