Carol Wain, President of World Incentive Network (WIN) and "2003 Entrepreneur of the Year", is a coach, consultant, trainer and globally renowned business improvement and marketing specialist who teaches and helps successful entrepreneurs, professionals and experts to leverage what they already have: expertise, relationships and resources to increase their business and personal success. Visit http://carolwain.com
Guerrilla Tourism Marketing: Increase Your Profit by Leveraging Marketing, Technology and Relationshipsby Carol Wain
Too often business owners, particularly smaller businesses such as independent hotels, B&Bs, spas, golf courses, restaurants and tour companies
The latest addition to the Guerrilla Marketing family, Guerrilla Tourism Marketing leads the reader through numerous ways to increase their profits by leveraging relationships, technology and multi-channel marketing tools.
Too often business owners, particularly smaller businesses such as independent hotels, B&Bs, spas, golf courses, restaurants and tour companies forget that marketing is continuous and it needs to be measured, split-tested and adjusted.
Guerrilla Tourism Marketing is comprised of 4 parts:
* Guerrilla Marketing Overview - In this section, the authors outline guerrilla marketing concepts; how to identify your ideal customer so that you speak directly to them; ways to increase customer lifetime value; how to create value differentiators, so price shopping is reduced; which guerrilla marketing weapons work best today; and managing your online reputation to earn more business.
* Multi-Channel Marketing - In this section the authors discuss ways to use multiple, digital marketing tools to increase engagement, exposure, traffic and profit. Topics include internet marketing, local marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing and promotional strategies.
* Leveraging Relationships - In this section the reader is introduced to ways to leverage relationships using fusion marketing (joint ventures, strategic alliances); create and nurture relationships by providing exceptional customer experiences; earn customer engagement; build a community around your business; attract and retain guerrilla employees; incentivize key people to encourage desired behavior; and recognize employees to create a more profitable business that delivers on your brand promise and builds more engagement.
* Action Time - In this section you will create a plan to increase profit and build and nurture relationships within your business.
- CreateSpace Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.45(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews