- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Author Biography: Bob Vause is a Fellow of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants and of Templeton College, Oxford, where he has taught for more than 20 years. He is consultant to many large companies.
In this completely revised fourth edition, noted academic and consultant Vause helps managers, investors, analysts, and students understand and uncover a business's true worth and performance.
Part 1. Understanding the basics.
1. The annual report - and what underlies it.
2. The balance sheet.
3. The income statement.
4. The cash flow statement.
Part 2. Assessing the facts.
5. Guideleines for financial analysis.
6. Measuring profitability.
7. Measuring efficiency.
8. Working capital and liquidity.
9. Capital and valuation.
10. Strategy, success and failure.
Part 3. Useful Benchmarks.
11. Practical examples of ratio analysis.
Abbreviations and acronyms.