- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"A most useful book . . ."
—Company Accountant, February 2002
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
For anyone who wants to get ahead in business and especially for those with bottom-line responsibilities, this is an invaluable guide to how to build spreadsheet models for assessing business risks and opportunities.
2. The business modeling process.
3. Defining the outputs.
4. Uncertainty, scenario planning and model inputs.
5. Developing the scenarios.
6. Managing the model development process.
7. Useful items to include in the modeller's toolbox.
8. Style and outline.
9. Macroeconomic factors.
10. Forecasting revenue.
11. Operating costs.
12. Capital expenditure and working capital.
13. Modelling funding issues.
14. Further financial statement development.
15. Project appraisal and company valuation.
16. Analytical ratios and reviewing the financial statements.
17. Testing and debugging.
18. Introduction to programming and macros.
19. From spreadsheet to application.
20. Documenting the model.
21. Writing and presenting the business plan.