- Sonata for guitar in A major, Op. 17 - Franz Werthmüller - Goran Krivokapic
- Sonata for solo violin No. 3 in C major, BWV 1005 - Johann Sebastian Bach - Goran Krivokapic
- Sonata for keyboard in E major, K. 162 (L. 21): Andante - Domenico Scarlatti - Goran Krivokapic
- Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 208 (L. 238): Andante et cantabile - Domenico Scarlatti - Goran Krivokapic
- Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 209 (L. 428): Allegro - Domenico Scarlatti - Goran Krivokapic
- Guitar Sonata No. 2 - Dusan Bogdanovic - Goran Krivokapic
- Release Date:
Performance CreditsGoran Krivokapic Primary Artist
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Guitar Recital based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Goran is an intelligent man and a great musician. His technique is flawless and always at the service of his musicianship. Above all, his tone and control of colors and sound is at its best. The Scarlatti arrangements of the legendary guitarist and teacher Carlo Marchione are perhaps better than D. Russell. Over all this is a Disc in a hundred.