Hand-Crafted Weddings: Over 100 Projects and Ideas for Personalizing Your Weddingby Home Arts Editors of Creative Publishing International (Editor)
This beautiful book will help personalize any wedding. Filled with inspirational ideas that will help create lasting memories of this special day, Handcrafted Weddings demonstrates how to plan and stylize all of the romantic elements and custom details for a fabulous, yet affordable, wedding. Inspirational ideas for stationery, flowers, accessories, church decorations, reception decorations and memorabilia. All project details are beautifully photographed and explained with clear step-by-step directions. This invaluable guide is filled with hundreds of suggestions for all styles of weddings. It includes dozens of imaginative ideas for adding a personal touch to any wedding, as well as original ideas that can also save money, such as patterns and instructions for sewing your own wedding veil. Highlights:
- Includes a multitude of ideas for making wedding accessories and finishing touches for a variety of wedding styles.
- Makes a great shower gift.
- More color photos than any competing title.
- Instructions for making bridal veils in a variety of styles.
- Information on wedding stationary that includes embossing and die-cutting.
- Do-it-yourself instructions for making many wedding accessories. There are lots of wedding planner books on the market, but not many in the do-it-yourself category.
- Ideas shown in the book require only basic sewing skills, if any.
- Creative Publishing International, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.67(w) x 11.11(h) x 0.96(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews