- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Ottawa, Canada
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
International in scope and reflecting international opinions, this handbook provides a concise summary of the major streams of research, the methodologies commonly used in research, and directions for future research. Academics, students, and all people interested in international management will find this book indispensable. 18 line drawings; 18 figures; 18 tables.
Part I: Research Design from an International Management Research Perspective: .
1. Relevance and Model-Building in IMR.
2. Meaningful International Survey Research.
3. The Need for International Qualitative Research.
4. The Possibilities for Experimental Research Internationally.
5. Choosing Ethnography for Understanding in International Management Research.
6. Ethics in International Management Research: A Contingency Approach.
Part II: Current Topical Issues in International Management Research:.
7. Research on Culture.
8. Research on Negotiations.
9. Research on Leadership.
10. Research on IHRM.
11. Research on Mergers and Acquisitions.
12. Research on Joint Ventures.
Part III: International Management Research: Where we are?: .
13. A European View of North American IMR.
14. The Forgotten Locations - What Possibilities for Research?.
15. The Need for Cross-National/Cross-Cultural Research Teams.
16. Global Management and the 21st Century.