1. Key Concepts and Definitions.
2. Major Mental Illness and its impact.
3. Lived experience perspectives - Helen Glover.
4. The framework for psychosocial rehabilitation: bringing it into focus - Lindsey G. Oades and Frank P. Deane.
5. Building and maintaining a recovery focused therapeutic relationship - Frank P. Deane and Trevor P. Crowe.
6. Individual assessment and the development of a collaborative rehabilitation plan.
7. Integrating psychosocial rehabilitation and pharmacotherapy - Tom Meehan, Shane McCombes and Terry Stedman.
8. Family psychoeducation.
9. Intensive case management in psychosocial rehabilitation.
10. Community participation - Chris Lloyd and Frank P. Deane.
11. Vocational rehabilitation.
12. Mental illness and substance misuse.
13. Early intervention, relapse prevention and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
14. Service evaluation.
15. The well-being and professional development of the psychosocial rehabilitation practitioner