Dov M. Gabbay is Augustus De Morgan Professor Emeritus of Logic at the Group of Logic, Language and Computation, Department of Computer Science, King's College London. He has authored over four hundred and fifty research papers and over thirty research monographs. He is editor of several international Journals, and many reference works and Handbooks of Logic.
Handbook of Temporal Reasoning in Artificial Intelligenceby Michael David Fisher
This collection represents the primary reference work for researchers and students in the area of Temporal Reasoning in Artificial Intelligence. Temporal reasoning has a vital role to play in many areas, particularly Artificial Intelligence. Yet, until now, there has been no single volume collecting together the breadth of work in this area. This collection brings together the leading researchers in a range of relevant areas and provides an coherent description of the breadth of activity concerning temporal reasoning in the filed of Artificial Intelligence.
- Broad range: foundations; techniques and applications
- Leading researchers around the world have written the chapters
- Covers many vital applications
- Source book for Artificial Intelligence, temporal reasoning
- Approaches provide foundation for many future software systems
· Broad range: foundations; techniques and applications
· Leading researchers around the world have written the chapters
· Covers many vital applications
· Source book for Artificial Intelligence, temporal reasoning
· Approaches provide foundation for many future software systems
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews