Hands-on Web Site Designby Andreas Ramos
With this short, hands-on book, you will learn how to create your personal or commercial web site with your own domain name, and add text, graphics, sound and video to it. You will learn how to make links so that a click brings up a new page, another picture, a sound or video clip, or hops to another web site. You will learn how to edit pictures for speed and how to creat background textures and other effects.
Some of the highlights of the book:
- Every HTML tag has an example and is illustrated so you will know what it does.
- Over 90 illustrations.
- For both PC and Mac users.
- Lots of practical tips and tricks not found in other books.
- Jain Publishing Company, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- JAIN PUBLISHING COMPANY
- Product dimensions:
- 7.04(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.35(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >