- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Haptic technology, or ...
Haptic technology, or Haptics, can be described as tactile feedback technology. It refers to the science of applying touch sensation and control to interact with computer applications, devices, and technologies. By using input/output devices (e.g. joysticks and similar devices), users are able to receive physical feedback from Haptic applications in the form of vibrations or sensations. This course would be beneficial to computer and software developers and creators, rehabilitators, scientists, engineers, and IT professionals requiring the development of specialized software systems for training people for tasks which require hand-eye coordination (such as virtual sports training and/or surgical and aircraft procedures).
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Haptics toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Haptics, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Haptics Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Haptics concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Haptics training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Haptics.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Haptic applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Haptics Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Haptics Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Haptic technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Haptics and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of Haptics.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Haptics into training or development processes.
- Examine Haptic systems, technology, and applications.
- Review affective Haptics and future applications.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Haptic Technology
- Haptic Systems
- Haptic Rendering
- Application of Haptic Technology
- Affective Haptics
- Future Applications
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 10 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge