- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Toledo, OH
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
(NOTE: Each chapter contains “Summary,” “Mastery Frames,” “Supplementary Activities” and “Supplementary Assignments.” )
1. A Review of Seventh Chords and the Dominant Seventh.
2. Nondominant Seventh Chords.
3. Altered Nonharmonic Tones and Secondary Dominants.
4. Modulation to Closely Related Keys.
5. Borrowed Chords.
6. Augmented Sixth Chords.
7. The Neapolitan Sixth, Altered Dominants, and Diminished Seventh Chords.
8. Chromatic Third-Relation Harmony.
9. Modulation to Foreign Keys: Part 1.
10. Modulation to Foreign Keys: Part 2.
11. Ninth, Eleventh, and Thirteenth Chords.
Appendix A: Chord Symbols.
Appendix B: Piano Styles.
Appendix C: Glossary of Terms.
Appendix D: Orchestration Chart.
Bibliography for Further Study.
Index of Musical Examples.
About the Author.