How do you keep your customers coming back-and get them to bring others?
If you need the best practices and ideas for making your customers loyal and profitable--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are nine inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Turn angry customers into loyal advocates
- Get more people to recommend you
- Boost customer satisfaction by satisfying your employees
- Focus on profitable customers--whether they're loyal or not
- Invest in the right CRM technology for your business
If you need the best practices and ideas for the business challenges you face--but don't have time to find them--Harvard Business Review books are for you. Each is a collection of HBR's inspiring and useful perspectives on a specific topic, all in one place.
Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers
Companies and the Customers Who Hate Them
The One Number You Need to Grow
Putting the Service-Profit Chain to Work
The Mismanagement of Customer Loyalty
CRM Done Right
Diamonds in the Data Mine
Want to Perfect Your Company's Service? Use Behavorial Science
Best Face Forward