Haunt, Volume 1by Robert Kirkman, Greg Capullo (Artist), Todd McFarlane (Artist), Ryan Ottley (Artist)
- Robert Kirkman and Todd McFarlane present Haunt! Based around two brothers, one a less-than-perfect priest, the other a government agent, the men struggle to get along, rarely agreeing on anything. An unexpected accident forces them to work together in ways they never thought possible. Struggling with his own personal demons, the priest begrudgingly/i>
- Robert Kirkman and Todd McFarlane present Haunt! Based around two brothers, one a less-than-perfect priest, the other a government agent, the men struggle to get along, rarely agreeing on anything. An unexpected accident forces them to work together in ways they never thought possible. Struggling with his own personal demons, the priest begrudgingly works alongside the spirit of his recently deceased brother, who possesses him. Together, the brothers form a new superhero, Haunt.
- Featuring the artistic team of Ryan Ottley, Greg Capullo, and Todd
McFarlane, with story by Robert Kirkman.
- Collects Haunt issues #1-5.
- Image Comics
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.40(w) x 10.10(h) x 0.30(d)
- Age Range:
- 16 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Haunt Volume 1 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Book Review by Kole This is a very weird comic. The story itself is good, it¿s just very unusual. The idea is very unlike other comic book heroes. There is a lot of violence and blood. The artwork is very good and the colors work well with the drawings. Its by the same guy who drew the invincible comics, so I really wanted to read these. I would read the others in the series, but it¿s not one that I feel the need to read. The story seems like its just going to be repeating itself with a different villain or problem. It is good for those looking for something outside of the normal superhero type comics. Book Rating: 4/5 Book Review by Chris This book is written by the writer of my favorite comic. It is also drawn by the artist of my favorite comic book. So yeah, I liked it. Those two reasons aren¿t the only reasons though. This is an interesting story. It is a supernatural twist on ¿The Odd Couple¿. A priest, low on faith, is being haunted by a black ops soldier. The soldier happens to be his recently dead brother. The brother is also married to the priest¿s soul mate. If that wasn¿t enough, the soldier can enter the priest¿s body. When that happens the priest is encased in this kind of ectoplasmic super suit that can deflect bullets, stick to walls, and form wicked sharp blades. This is good for the priest because he is caught up in a government conspiracy and there are some people trying to kill him. Cool right? Book Rating: 4/5 Reviewed by Kole & Chris for Book Sake.