The Haunting of the Presidents: A Paranormal History of the U.S. Presidencyby Joel Martin
The scandals of the White House have always commanded attention, but little has been acknowledged of the documented paranormal events that have shaken its stately porticos for more than a century. They are in fact, part of declassified, substantiated records/b>
Experience America's secret history in the untold phenomena of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...
The scandals of the White House have always commanded attention, but little has been acknowledged of the documented paranormal events that have shaken its stately porticos for more than a century. They are in fact, part of declassified, substantiated records dating back from George Washington through the Clinton administration. Now, complete with actual transcripts of channeling sessions and séances, the history of the paranormal presidency is revealed for the first time in a fascinating exploration of the country’s most famous portal to the unknown.
• What were the chilling revelations of the séances conducted by Mary Todd Lincoln, Martha Washington, and Eleanor Roosevelt?
• What secrets did John F. Kennedy reveal—after his death?
• Why was Hillary Clinton compelled to channel the spirits of past First Ladies?
• Which presidents admitted in private to have had UFO encounters?
• What’s the source of the strange light emanating from the Rose Room?
• Who—or what—is playing the haunted strains of phantom music in the private halls of the White House?
Featuring a comprehensive see-for-yourself tour guide to the Presidential Haunted Places.
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Penguin Group
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 441 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This book shows the historical connections to the ghosts of our presidents in a most interesting way.
Im very much into the hole paranormal but this book jus bysted my bubble. I hate 2 say that but it is true the white house has had many ppl in it more then likely someone died in the white house but u cant right a book bout it purley based on presidents from the past that r dead an that is kinda wut his book did i mean com on Gorge Washington Abe Lincoln they have been dead an so havnt there wives so its a wasre
Rediculus book could not stand to read the whole thing WASTE of MONEY!!!!!!!:(