- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy integrates anatomy and clinical concepts and now includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, the must-have online study aid for learning anatomy.
Praise for the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy
"The impressive nature of these atlases cannot be overstated...the illustrations...are unique and should be considered real works of art." —Journal of the American Medical Association
"Comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy describes isolated structures and also situates these structures within the larger functional systems...It is a must-have book." —ADVANCE for Physical Therapists & PT Assistants
• Organized intuitively, with self-contained guides to specific topics on every two-page spread
• Hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomical descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomical structure and function
• Beautifully illustrated with expertly rendered digital watercolors, cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans
• Clearly labeled images help you easily identify each structure
• Summary tables throughout - ideal for rapid review
• With 1,200 original illustrations, this work features comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy, skillfully guiding the reader through the anatomy of the hear, from the cranial bones, ligaments, and joints to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy, and the anatomy of sensory organs
• Winking Skull.com Plus includes more than 450 anatomy illustrations and radiologic images, "labels-on, labels off" function, and timed self-tests
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy with access to WinkingSkull.com Plus, is more than a collection of anatomical images—it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.