Healing Arthritis: The Gerson Wayby Charlotte Gerson
Based on the research of Dr./i>/b>
Charlotte Gerson (daughter of Dr. Max Gerson), natural health advocate, film-radio-TV spokesperson and internationally acclaimed author has done it again! Healing Arthritis the Gerson Way is a straightforward guide to using the Gerson Therapy to conquer arthritis and diseases of the bones, joints and connective tissues.
Based on the research of Dr. Max Gerson, Healing Arthritis: The Gerson Way is a complete how-to guide to for repairing and reversing arthritic conditions using the powerful and well-known Gerson Therapy.
Written in an easy-to-read style, this book includes the latest medical research, newly updated information on each disease and personal case histories of patients healed using the Gerson Therapy.
This information will help readers understand:
- The underlying causes of arthritis and its associated conditions
- The various symptoms of each illness
- How the Gerson Therapy helps to rebuild your immune system to stop and prevent arthritic diseases
The step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and guide the reader through each part of The Gerson Therapy.
Clear instructions detail:
- The items that are necessary when performing the Gerson Therapy and why they are required
- Techniques and recipes for preparing the foods, juices and natural detoxification elements, critical to the therapy
- What patients can expect when they choose the therapy
The Gerson Therapy is something you can do right now to take control of your health and make yourself well!
For more information on The Gerson Therapy and how it can help you and the ones you love to overcome cancer and other chronic diseases, please search BN.com for Healing the Gerson Way.
- Gerson Health Media
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.90(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.70(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >