Health Assessment and Promotion Strategies Through the Life Span / Edition 6by Ruth Murray
Pub. Date: 01/28/1997
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This indispensable resource offers specific guidelines for nursing assessment with suggested interventions and health promotion strategies at each developmental stage from birth to death. The sixth edition provides a critical pathway paradigm for health, and reviews theories of human development, principles of growth and development, and sociocultural, spiritual, and environmental influences on health. Nursing students, Physician Assistants, Occupational Therapists and other health related professionals.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.25(w) x 10.85(h) x 1.42(d)
Table of Contents
I. INFLUENCES ON THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY UNIT.
2. Environmental Influences on the Person and Family.
3. Spiritual and Religious Influences on the Person and Family.
II. BASIC CONCEPTS RELATED TO THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY UNIT.
5. Overview: Theories Related to Human Development.
6. The Developing Person: Principles of Growth and Development.
III. THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY: INFANCY THROUGH ADOLESCENCE.
8. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Toddler.
9. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Preschooler.
10. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Schoolchild.
11. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Adolescent and Youth.
IV. THE DEVELOPING PERSON AND FAMILY: YOUNG ADULTHOOD THROUGH DEATH.
13. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Middle-aged Person.
14. Assessment and Health Promotion for the Person in Later Maturity.
15. Death, the Last Developmental Stage.
I-B.Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Canadians.
II. Major Sources and Functions of Primary Nutrients.
III. Stress Management Strategies.
IV. American Academy of Family Physicians Age Charts for Periodic Health Examination.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >