- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part I Modern Miracles, Hard Choices
1. Health Care Past and Present
2. The Irony of Equal Access to Health Care
3. Health Care Politics, Policy, and Economics
4. Tragic Choice, Technology, and Political Decision-Making
5. Young and Old
6. Distributive Justice and Health Care Rationing
Part II Health Care Politics in America
7. The Constitutional Framework
8. The Health Care Lobby
9. Congress and the Bureaucracy
10. Budget Politics: Who Gets What, When, and How
11. Socialism, Private Enterprise, or State Regulation
12. Courts and Medical Liability: Where Is Justice?
13. Medical Liability and the Insurance "Crisis"