- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; This book is designed to meet the needs of students at the beginning of their course of study in health information technology - both as a work-based task-oriented function and as a part of a larger profession of health information management. Individuals who wish to acquire basic knowledge of health information technology and how it fits into the health care arena will find this text useful.
1. Health Care Delivery Systems
2. Paying for Health Care
3. Collecting Health Care Data
Unit Two: Content, Structure, and Processing of Health Information
4. Acute Care Records
5. HIM Processing
6. Coding and Reimbursement
7. HIM Issues in Alternative Settings
Unit Three: Maintenance and Analysis of Health Information
9. Statistics New!
10. Quality and Uses of Health Information
Unit Four: Legal and Supervisory Issues in Health Information
11. Confidentiality and Compliance New!
12. Electronic Health Records New!
13. HIM Department Management
14. Training & Development
A. Sample Paper Records
B. Sample Electronic Records
C. Minimum Data Set
D. Excel Exercises