Healthcare Valuation + Website: The Financial Appraisal of Enterprises, Assets, and Servicesby Robert James Cimasi
Written by a nationally recognized author, sought after lecturer, and respected educator in the healthcare industry, Healthcare Valuation includes a detailed description of how the specific attributes of each type of enterprise, asset, or service/i>/b>
A timely and robust treatment of the healthcare valuation process in an era of dynamic healthcare reform
Written by a nationally recognized author, sought after lecturer, and respected educator in the healthcare industry, Healthcare Valuation includes a detailed description of how the specific attributes of each type of enterprise, asset, or service influences the research needs and valuation process required to develop a credible and supportable opinion of value. Featuring practice aids, including professional tools, proven techniques, and tested forms, this timely book reviews the regulatory, reimbursement, competition, and technological trends of the environment within which healthcare enterprises, assets, and services operate and are transacted in an era of healthcare reform.
- Explores healthcare industry sectors including inpatient providers such as general acute care hospitals; specialty and surgical hospitals; long term acute care hospitals; and community access hospitals, as well as service care hospitals
- Features coverage of professional providers including physicians; mid-level providers; technicians/paraprofessionals; and, alternative medicine practitioners
- Looks at short-term care facilities such as ambulatory surgical centers; independent diagnostic testing facilities; cancer treatment centers; dialysis facilities; and rural health clinics
- Covers long-term care facilities including skilled nursing facilities; assisted living facilities, and home health care facilities
- Incorporates useful process tools such as due diligence worksheets and checklists, as well as relevant case studies to illustrate practical application of key concepts
- Offers a companion website with comprehensive glossaries and topical bibliographies
An authoritative work, Healthcare Valuation delivers a thorough and straightforward exploration of the requisite research and analytical processes for the development of valuation conclusions and opinions, as well as in depth guidance related to delivering credible and supportable healthcare valuation reports.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >