- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
But do consumers really know what they?re applying to their faces and bodies in their quests for youth and beauty? Do they know the health risks they?re taking by simply applying lipstick, face ...
But do consumers really know what they’re applying to their faces and bodies in their quests for youth and beauty? Do they know the health risks they’re taking by simply applying lipstick, face moisturizer or deodorant? Toxic beauty products clutter the shelves at retail stores everywhere, and consumers don’t know the avoidable risks they’re taking by following a simple beauty regimen.
Written by Dr. Samuel S. Epstein, a founder and chairperson of the Cancer Prevention Coalition, Healthy Beauty gives the lowdown on salon safety, health risks hiding in everyday products, how we put our children in danger and more. Healthy Beauty will also educate you and your family on easily implemented solutions through the use of a variety of positive alternatives.
In Healthy Beauty, you will learn:
• How beauty products can affect your children before they’re born
• The brutal carelessness producers use when creating products for women and children
• The risks taken when you step into a salon
• Toxins in men’s products such as deodorant, cologne and aftershave
• How to protect yourself and your family by reading labels and identifying potentially hazardous ingredients
Through the help of Dr. Epstein and Healthy Beauty, you can protect yourself from the possible long-term effects of a simple beauty product.