Healthy for Life : The Scientific Breakthrough Program for Looking, Feeling, and Staying Healthy without Deprivationby Richard F. Heller, Rachael F. Heller
- After eating a full breakfast, do you find that you
In The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet, Drs. Richard and Rachel Heller helped hundreds of thousands of people in their quest to achieve permanent weight loss. Now they can help you live a longer, healthier, and happier life with their grounbreaking scientific discovery, revealed in Healthy For Life.
- After eating a full breakfast, do you find that you are hungry before lunch?
- Do you have a family history or personal history of any of the following: high blood pressure, undesirable blood fat levels, heart disease, or adult-onset diabetes?
- Have you found if difficult to follow a low-fat diet consistently without cheating?
- Does being overweight run in your family?
- Do you get tired after eating a large meal or begin to feel sluggish in the middle of the afternoon?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may be carbohydrate sensitive. And if you are, frequent snacking on "healthy" low-fat foods such as breads, pasta, fruits, and even carrots, cottage cheese, and yogurt may actually increase your chances for weight gain, serious illness, and early death. The revolutionary program outlined in this book will show you how to reduce your risk for heart disease, diabetes, stroke, several forms of cancer, high blood pressure, and other life-threatening diseases - without deprivation or sacrifice.
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.12(w) x 8.92(h) x 1.20(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews