- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* Lists all occurrences of a given Hebrew word (even when there is no direct English equivalent)...
* Lists all occurrences of a given Hebrew word (even when there is no direct English equivalent) in Hebrew alphabetical order
* Shows the interrelationship between the English and Hebrew texts, including redundant cognates and repeated Hebrew words, as well as multiple-word translations
* Uses the Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbering system (with cross-reference to Strong's numbers), allowing for accurate identification of Hebrew words and use with The NIV Exhaustive Concordance
* Keyed to Brown, Driver, and Briggs' Hebrew and English Lexicon, Koehler and Baumgartner's Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon, and Holladay's Concise Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon
* Complete NIV-to-Hebrew index
Author Biography: John R. Kohlenberger III is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and NIV Bible Commentary. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.;James A. Swanson, a specialist in applying database management to biblical studies, has taught at Multnomah Bible College. He is coeditor with JohnR. Kohlenberger III on several Old and New Testament language concordances, and author of the Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains: Hebrew and Aramaic.