Heidi Klum is an internationally recognized model who has been featured in many top fashion magazines and prestigious campaigns, including a long-running association with Victoria’s Secret. Heidi is also the executive producer and host of the hit reality show Project Runway. She lives in New York City. You can visit Heidi at heidiklum.com.
Heidi Klum's Body of Knowledge: 8 Rules of Model Behavior (to Help You Take off on the Runway of Life)by Heidi Klum
Heidi Klum is one of the most famous supermodels in the world, but it took more than beauty to get there. At nineteen, she hopped a plane to the United States, where she tirelessly (and always optimistically) posed, strutted, networked, and laughed her way to the top. Heidi learned a lot on the road to becoming a cultural icon—and fortunately she took notes along the way.
In this funny, dishy, and highly practical book, Heidi shares the secrets behind her success and shows how anyone can achieve their goals in work, love, and life:
1. You Have to Want It, Baby. Pursue success long after any sane person would have given up.
2. Sell It! Convince others you have the chops to get what you want.
3. Put Your Best Face Forward. Make others see you as you want to be seen.
4. Make a Fashion Statement. Find your own unique style.
5. Shape It, Be It. Create a strong, healthy body.
6. Become the Fantasy. Tap into your seductive side.
7. Be a Jet-Setter. Broaden your horizons by traveling the world.
8. Have a Blast While It Lasts. None of the other seven rules means anything if you’re not having fun while you’re following them.
This informative read is full of gorgeous photos from the top professional photographers in the fashion industry, personal pictures from Heidi’s own scrapbooks, behind-the-scenes stories about the modeling world, and tons of helpful hints for achieving success. With her refreshing candor and effervescent style, Heidi offers dead-on advice that will resonate with anyone who has ever wanted more out of life.
- Crown Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.25(w) x 10.60(h) x 0.40(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >