- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In this funny, dishy, and highly practical book, Heidi shares the secrets...
Ships from: Bedford, VA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In this funny, dishy, and highly practical book, Heidi shares the secrets behind her success and shows how anyone can achieve their goals in work, love, and life:
1. You Have to Want It, Baby. Pursue success long after any sane person would have given up.
2. Sell It! Convince others you have the chops to get what you want.
3. Put Your Best Face Forward. Make others see you as you want to be seen.
4. Make a Fashion Statement. Find your own unique style.
5. Shape It, Be It. Create a strong, healthy body.
6. Become the Fantasy. Tap into your seductive side.
7. Be a Jet-Setter. Broaden your horizons by traveling the world.
8. Have a Blast While It Lasts. None of the other seven rules means anything if you’re not having fun while you’re following them.
This informative read is full of gorgeous photos from the top professional photographers in the fashion industry, personal pictures from Heidi’s own scrapbooks, behind-the-scenes stories about the modeling world, and tons of helpful hints for achieving success. With her refreshing candor and effervescent style, Heidi offers dead-on advice that will resonate with anyone who has ever wanted more out of life.
Posted June 17, 2007
I happened to see Heidi's book at a bookstore and therefore had no preconceived notions. The more I read through it the more I loved it. I was having a rough week and this book really picked my spirits up--from the photographs to all the fun comments. It was inspirational and I would highly recommend it.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted July 12, 2006
Posted December 1, 2004
I was surprised to find out that this book is not about fashion modeling, but it's about generic career advice and life advice. That is all fine , but the title and description leads you to believe it's about the modeling world, and it's not at all. It looks like someone else wrote this book, and Heidi put her name and photo on it just to make money.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted December 8, 2004
This book is pretty cool but there are some points that could have been left out. I think Heidi's personality seems to burst at the seams while reading this book! It is relaxed and fun natured just like the image that Heidi projects.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.