In this book I provide you with practical help to overcome emotional illness, stress, anxiety and unhappiness. You will learn about • Modern day antidepressant drugs and their advantages and disadvantages • Natural hormones such as progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, ...
In this book I provide you with practical help to
overcome emotional illness, stress, anxiety and unhappiness.
You will learn about
• Modern day antidepressant drugs and their advantages and disadvantages
• Natural hormones such as progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, thyroid hormone and melatonin and how to use these modern day hormones to balance your nerves
• Natural dietary supplements and herbs that can strengthen your entire nervous system
• How to use amino acids to boost brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters
• Brain boosting foods and lifestyle strategies
• Dopamine deficiency and its role in eating disorders and weight excess
• How to boost your dopamine levels to help you lose weight for the long term
• Panic Attacks and self help techniques to control them
• A practical plan that you can tailor make for yourself to gain more control over your emotions and state of mind so that you can become the best you can be
It is important to understand the brain’s chemistry so that we can achieve the chemistry of happiness and realise our full potential
Discover how you can influence -
Serotonin – the happy chemical!
Dopamine – the chemical of focus, incentive, pleasure and satisfaction
Noradrenalin – the chemical of drive, excitement and energy
In this book I provide a holistic plan which
addresses all the factors that may be overloading
your nervous system.
Dr Cabot is the Medical and Executive Director of the Australian National Health Advisory Service. She graduated with honours in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Adelaide in South Australia in 1975.
Dr Cabot began her medical career in 1980 as a GP Obstetrician-Gynaecologist and practised in Sydney Australia. During the mid 1980s she spent time working as a volunteer doctor at the Leyman hospital, which was the largest missionary hospital in Northern India.
Sandra is the author of the Liver Cleansing Diet - best selling non-fiction book of the 90’s and still selling!
Dr Cabot is an experienced commercial pilot and flies herself to seminars throughout Australia, often visiting remote areas. Sandra and her Beechcraft Baron aircraft do regular work for the Angel Flight Charity, which provides free transport for patients with chronic and severe disabilities in remote Australian areas.
Dr Cabot has conducted health seminars all over the world and is frequently asked to lecture for numerous health organisations such as The American Liver Foundation and the Annual Hepatitis Symposium.
She still has an active medical practice and does research into liver diseases. Her unique online liver check up is free and available at www.liverdoctor.com
Dr Cabot believes that the most important health issues for people today are –
*The control of obesity and the prevention of diabetes
*Educating our children about self esteem, good diet and healthy lifestyle
*Making hormone replacement therapy safe and as natural as possible
*The use of specific nutritional supplements to treat and prevent diseases
*Educating doctors and naturopaths so that they can work together using evidence based holistic medicine to achieve the best outcomes for patients
*The effective treatment of mental and emotional illness
A supportive and well educated community where people have the confidence and knowledge to find the best health care