PAPERBACK New 0323065856 New book. STUDENT US EDITION. ACCESS CODE INCLUDED. Packaged carefully. Ships IMMEDIATELY with tracking number. Excellent Customer Service. All Orders ...Backed by Hassle-Free Returns.Read moreShow Less
Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! The Evolve Testing and Remediation Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 3rd Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. The companion Evolve website offers 600 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• Chapters organized by clinical area make it easy to find review topics.
• A consistent chapter format simplifies study and review.
• Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.
• Updated content reflects the 2010 NCLEX-RN test plan.
• Increased emphasis on pharmacology includes specific test-taking strategies and integrated pharmacology content highlighted in tables.
• Student resources on the companion Evolve website include 600 NCLEX® examination-style practice questions, giving you a realistic testing experience.
This book really helps lay things out. I just finished my HESI exam yesterday with a score of 1135 (Conversion of 99.5%)! I took the time to really sit down and go through it for a few days, along with other notes. I love how this book breaks it up into sections, and it also has practice test questions online that you can register for. The only downside is that it does not offer much review for medication math or pharmacology. Overall I would recommend this book... it obviously helps!
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful? YesNoThank you for your feedback.Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.