HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN? Examination - Pageburst Digital Book (Retail Access Card) / Edition 3by HESI
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! The HESI Comprehensive Review for theNCLEX-RN® Examination, 3rd Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down/b>/sup>/sup>… See more details below
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! The HESI Comprehensive Review for theNCLEX-RN® Examination, 3rd Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. The companion Evolve website offers 600 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easy to find review topics.
- A consistent chapter format simplifies study and review.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.
- Updated content reflects the 2010 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Increased emphasis on pharmacology includes specific test-taking strategies and integrated pharmacology content highlighted in tables.
- Student resources on the companion Evolve website include 600 NCLEX® examination-style practice questions, giving you a realistic testing experience.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.80(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.10(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN® Exam 2. Leadership and Management Issues 3. Advanced Clinical Concepts 4. Medical-Surgical Nursing 5. Pediatric Nursing 6. Maternity Nursing 7. Psychiatric Nursing 8. Gerontologic Nursing Appendix A: Normal Values Appendix B: Recommended Daily Requirements and Food Sources
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >